Orthodontic Treatment For All Ages From Your Kennewick, Pasco & Richland Orthodontist
Our locations give Dr. Scott Ostler and his friendly team the wonderful opportunity to provide orthodontic treatment for children and adults in in Pasco and Richland, WA and its surrounding locations, including Kennewick, WA. Our orthodontist specializes in the latest orthodontic technology, such as Damon Braces and Invisalign aligners. By staying abreast the latest developments, Dr. Ostler is able to help his patients in the most effective and efficient manners possible. Whether we’re working with children, teens or adults, orthodontics benefit ands helps any age group reach the smile they have always wanted. Read on to learn more!
The most common time for children’s orthodontic treatment occurs between the ages of eleven and fifteen, and for good reasons:
- Crooked teeth, gaps and bad bites can easily be detected due to the presence of permanent teeth. Because these problems will hardly ever correct themselves, this is a prime time to have kids and teens see Dr. Ostler and his team for treatment.
- Braces lack any stigma surrounding them due to the popularity of braces among children. Thus, children can easily be convinced to wear braces because they want to fit in with their friends who are also wearing them.
- Because children grow rapidly, your Pasco, Richland and Kennewick orthodontist can take advantage of these growth spurts to help align their teeth. Children may also experience shortened treatment time and a reduction of discomfort.
Today’s braces aren’t just for kids anymore; they’re for everyone, including adults! A large percentage of Dr. Ostler’s patients are adults, and they agree that orthodontics helped them in many ways:
- Our patients experienced a dramatic improvement in their personal appearance and self-esteem.
- They noticed healthier teeth and gums.
- Their crooked teeth and bad bites no longer exist, meaning gum and bone losses, tooth decay, abnormal wear of the tooth surfaces, headaches and jaw joint pain won’t be an issue.
Ostler Orthodontics offers an assortment of solutions designed for adults. As long as your gums and bone structure are healthy, we can properly align your teeth and help you begin your new smile today! Your Richland & Pasco adult orthodontist specializes in the latest techniques and appliances:
- To greatly reduce any discomfort you may experience.
- To decrease the frequency of your visits and to shorten treatment time, giving you more time to enjoy your life.
- To allow you to choose from several options, including metal braces, translucent braces or transparent aligners.
Contact Ostler Orthodontics Today To Begin Your Journey To A Beautiful Smile!
Orthodontic treatment is for everyone! If think that you or your child may benefit from orthodontics, give us a call today, and we’ll set up an appointment for you or your child to meet with Dr. Ostler for the first time. The initial appointment will help determine the best possible treatment for your or your kid’s individual needs, outline a treatment plan, and approximate a cost.
Orthodontic treatment at later stages in life can dramatically improve your personal appearance and self-esteem. Improving the health of your teeth and gums is equally important. Crooked teeth and a bad bite can contribute to gum and bone loss, tooth decay, abnormal wear of the tooth enamel and surfaces, headaches and jaw joint (TMJ/TMD) pain.
Good news! The new techniques and appliances we use greatly reduce discomfort levels, decrease the frequency of visits, shorten treatment time and may allow you to choose from several options. Your options may include metal braces, translucent braces or transparent aligners that can be worn at night to improve mild cases of misaligned teeth.
During the initial examination, we will be able to determine the best possible treatment for your individual needs. During this initial examination, we can outline the treatment plan, time of treatment expected and the approximate cost.
A large percentage of our patients are adults, and they agree that it’s never too late to improve their greatest asset – their smile.